Do you have a dream to join Pak Navy and serve your country. Here is your starting point. Read the complete post and you will have the complete understanding of recruitment process, eligibility criteria, important dates and latest job openings.
First start with ways of joining Pakistan Navy. You can join by permanent commission as PN cadet or through short service commission (SSC) or by direct entry sailor.
Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet
Pakistan Navy allows entry of PN cadets twice a year for two years cadet training. Only male and unmarried Pakistani nationals can apply.
Age limit: 16 years and 6 month to 21 years
Education: 60% marks in HSSC/A-level with followng course combinations
- Physics, Maths, Chemistry
- Physics, Maths, Computer Science
- Physics, Maths, Statistics
General Ineligibility to apply for Pak Army Jobs
Following are the ineligibility conditions. Read them carefully before applying.
- Any candidate twice rejected by ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board is ineligible to apply for Pak Navy jobs.
- Tested within 04 months and was declared not recommended
- Tested within 01 year validity period.
- Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Any candidate declared Permanently unfit or medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C.
- Debarred from Government Service or from Armed Forces.
- Convicted from Court for moral turpitude offence.
- Any candidate who tempered his original academic certificates.
Stay tuned! We will post here the latest job openings of 2017.